Thursday 18 June 2015

Onyeka Nwelue shares his intimacy with Blogger, Linda Ikeji

We are all aware that popular blogger, Linda Ikeji was in Paris some days ago reportedly for a film Festival blah blah blah...well there's this write up that surfaced online yesterday by Award-winning controversial writer Onyeka Nwelue who revealed he was actually the one who invited Linda Ikeji to Paris.



I may be too nosy cos it might just be an innocent gesture but some fishy excerpts from the write up made me think it up twice...They may be romantically attached? well read for your self some cuts from the Note, Concentrate on the Capitalized lines...

One particular evening, in one of the most expensive hotels in Paris , Linda almost grabbed my hair in uncontrolled anxiety, because a post she had made on her blog had disappeared. I didn’t quite understand what the fuss was about, but I picked something: this lady is obsessed with her work and she knows what she is doing. She never plays with her source of income.


I kept asking myself questions about Linda as we went to the mall to shop. I FOLLOWD HER EVERYWHERE. I WANTED TO UNDERSTAND HER VERY WELL. Would there be a room to ask her questions? Linda is this, Linda is that! Sorry, Linda is not all these things we have cooked up in our heads because the LINDA IKEJI I SPENT ENOUGH TIME WITH IN PARIS IS: HARDWORKING, GENTLE, RESERVED, CAREFUL WITH WORDS, PAYS ATTENTION TO DETAILS AND DOESN'T EAT MUCH. SHE LIKES CHOCOLATE!
I had seen her JUMP FROM HER DUVET and run straight to her blog IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. Just to blog! She is disciplined and hardworking!
I got back late with the food and she was not happy, but she ate little and said: “Onyeka, are you not going to eat?” I was going to say no, but then I remembered she had eaten from the plate with those magical fingers, so I said, “I want to eat.”

I took the food and I ate from the same plate where Linda ate from and now, I’m hoping some mystery has been added to my life, too!

Conclusively, judging Onyeka by his words;
-They shared the same room
-Ate from the same plate and Onyeka is obviously obsessed with Linda
-Finally, this trip could be "engagement" oriented so i guess we await the Official announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better