Monday 28 July 2014

Mbong Amata and Eniola Badmus share bedroom photos

It's been cold all day and some of our female celebrities stayed in bed all day.


Actress Mbong Amata posted this photo above and wrote "Today I don't wanna do anything" I just wanna lay in my bed..and so has it been #breakfast in bed #lunch in bed...dinner...errr I can't promise #HappyEidMubarak" 

http://photos-d.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfp1/10534993_738203226241811_2124327551_n.jpg
'Gbobo Bigs Gals' Eniola Badmus also shared her bedroom photo and wrote "#Lazyday in bed.......rain rain go away.....come again another day Senator Badoskyyy wanna play.....happy #EidMubarak meanwhile @kingbaddo report ur location make I come chop salah ram"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better