Monday 28 July 2014

Aww, Gospel singer Sinach's hubby writes her a 'Thankyou for marrying me' note

Gospel singer, Sinach Kalu's husband, Joe has sent  her a beautiful piece to via Facebook, thanking her for agreeing to marrying him and how happy their marriage has been so far...


Read the beautiful message below:

"One month of God's special Grace and Love towards me.
One month of Love and a new beginning.
One month of God's demonstration of His will, Choice of Love and Dedication to His promises.
A month today, God chose to decorate me with His best personality in the whole World, not minding my short-comings.
The day the Love voice of God chose to spend the rest of her beautiful and blessed life with me.
I love you, honey and thanks for choosing me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better