Wednesday 5 August 2015

Photos Of the alleged Angel that Appeared during a Church Service in Enugu

Here is what i found, The sketchy figure in the clouds as seen in the photo above allegedly appeared during a church service somewhere in Enugu. I can't really prove the authenticity of the claims but read below what the report says and see more photos thereafter.

I know so many people will not believe me on this story, last Sunday service at the  City of Liberation and comfort int’l ministries, km 111 Enugu Port-Harcourt express way Amechi Enugu ,  people where taking pictures and all they were getting was an Angel watching over the church and I as a media person I jioned them, see what I got also, may His name be praised in Jesus mighty name Amen.
Photos Of the alleged Angel that Appeared during a Church Service in Enugu





1 comment:

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better