Thursday 6 August 2015

People believe tattoos are for criminals or irresponsible people – Toyin Lawani

Tiannah Styling C.E.O, Toyin Lawani is known for her many body ink. She’s got lots of love for tattoo just as much as I do.  She took to social media to defend people with body art. Read her below…. 

“They say classy Girls don’t have tattoos? ?? Well class and tattoos ain’t gat nothing to do with one another, You will never see me reveal my full tattoo on Red carpets or at Events, I know how to dress appropriate to each event, covering them up, when I have to go hiphop yes I can show them off ,a bit but i still never wear sleeveless…imagine wearing a beautiful Glamourous evening sleeveless Dress and next thing you see, is tattoos on all the persons sleeve ?? Hahaha…omg that will be some tacky dress afterall, so once u know how to dress up hiding your tatts at appropriate events, u ain’t gat no issues, Tattoos are very addictive once u start you will always want more, people that draw meaningless tatts makes me laugh all day, tatts should mean something,

“I have the name and pictures of my kids on me …Most people ask why? ?? Well I work alot and travel a lot ,without seeing them most times, when I’m missing them ,all I have to do is look at my tattoos and touch them, I feel they are very close by…. I feel I carry them with me everywhere I go, I just don’t go drawing fancy shits, on my precious money making skin, I really take care of my skin cause it’s part of my skin products business ,which as been around for 16years now,………class is inbuilt can’t be bought, u gatto ooze it, ur charisma , ur appearance, ur utterance, ur pedigree..ur intellect..etc. ..yes that will determine class ..  

“And trust me this Generation will be some baddass tatted up Grandma’s /Grandpa. ….cause alot of people hve them now…Alot blv tattoos are for criminals or irresponsible people, Well you can’t judge who I am with tattoos,u have to look to my heart. ..when ur kids Grow,marry and leave u..those tattoos will mean something then…#ATMFASHIONISTA #THEENTREPRENUER”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better