Thursday 6 August 2015

Emeka Ike and All his Troubles in recent Times

Star actor, Emeka Ike is definitely not having the best of times at the moment. The controversial actor is currently living his life in and out of the court. We earlier reported that his wife, Mrs. Ike filed for divorce in a Lagos court for the dissolution of their 15 year union following accusations of alleged battery on the part of Emeka Ike. The pair who got married in 2000, are blessed with 4 children.

While still battling with the eviction court tussle with his landlord over the property on which his school is situated and joined with the supremacy battle of the authentic head of Actors Guild of Nigeria, his home is now also threatened as court fixes August 12 for the hearing of the divorce suit between him and his wife.

Mrs. Ike testified in court that her husband had turned her into a punching bag in her matrimonial home. She was quoted as saying “It was when my husband beat me mercilessly I believed that people truly saw stars whenever they were unconscious. It was my brother who took me to the hospital where I spent two months. There was also a day I was feeding our last child with tea, my husband, out of anger took the tea and poured it on my head.”

She also alleged that she was been verbally tortured by the abusive words of her husband.“Each time we fight, he calls me a witch saying whenever he intends to start a project and he informs me it eventually fails. He also said if he hadn’t married me, I would have become a prostitute. Since I left, he doesn’t allow me to speak with our first two children, asking me to come home if I really want to see them. Even when I was in with him, he leaves home for months on the pretext of different appointments. I can’t face all this anymore. I need help,”

Following the ongoing crisis in his marriage, Emeka Ike earlier reacted to the myriad of reports trailing the troubled union. Emeka revealed there is nothing of such as he hasn’t been served any papers or knows anything in relation to the court proceedings. “I know nothing about what you are saying, so what do you want me to comment on”.

Emeka Ike was born on 21st March and is from the Igbo ethnic Nationality but was born and raised in Lagos. Emeka had his primary and tertiary education in Lagos and studied Mechanical Engineering at the Yaba College of Technology, Lagos even though he had a burning passion for acting. He got his big break into Nollywood when one of his senior colleague in the industry, Ernest Obi, introduced him to a movie producer, Charles Owoyemi, who was producing the popular TV series Fortunes.  Emeka Ike’s first major movie role was in the movie Deadly Affair in 1994.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better