Wednesday 28 January 2015

Toolz talks "Masturbation" in new Interview with Blanck Digital Magazine | Must read!


Toolz is one of the cover stars for this month’s edition of Blanck Digital Magazine and the multi media personality opened up on a number of issues. From body confidence to getting married to intimacy.


The curvy Beat FM OAP who has been dating EME executive Tunde Demuren for a few years also posed up in some sexy bedroom outfits. Read excerpts from her interview and see more pics after the jump.


On when she is expecting wedding bells, she replied

I always say God’s timing is the best and marriage isn’t something I take lightly. I think a lot of people nowadays get married for the wrong reasons, which is probably why the divorce rate is so high now. Having said that, I do want to settle down soon, but I don’t know if I’ll make a huge announcement when I decide to get married.

How old she was when she had her first kiss, she answered, “13” 

On her worst date ever...

It was a few years ago, I tried to escape through the bathroom window, but it had bars. 


When asked if she masturbates, she replied, “Lol! Pass” 

When asked if she believes in one true love, she answered: “Yes”.

On if she likes hard or slow sex, she replied, “lol mix and match” 

On if she has ever smoked weed, she said, “Puff, puff pass on this one”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better