Monday 15 February 2016

Ibinabo Fiberesinma Loses N10.8million Over Breach of Contract

Justice Adolphus Enebeli of a High court in Port Harcourt, has ordered the former beauty Queen, Ibinabo Fiberesima of AMC product Nigeria Limited to pay damages to Miss Earth 200/12, Miss Munachi Chinenye Uzoma for seizing her crown and other entitlements after winning the contest. 

Justice Enebeli in his one hour judgment ordered that the sum of N10.8million be awarded to the applicant, Miss Earth Nigeria 2011/12, as damages because she was cheated and the contract signed on 28 October, 2011, was breached. 

Uzoma, the winner of Miss Earth Nigeria 2011/2012, had approached the court when she discovered that Ibinabo Fiberesima and AMC productions Limited breached a contract they signed with her in 2011, by substituting her for a 2nd runner up for the beauty pageant which Ibinabo and AMC productions organized. 

After the judgment, elated Uzoma said,
“I thank God that the court has granted my request. What happened to me is unfortunate. I contested when I was young and I am 25 now, my dream was almost shattered. I am happy. You will be surprised to know what happens behind the scenes in every Beauty pageant. Thank God my case has been justified.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better