Monday 2 November 2015

My Boyfriend Slapped Me Bcos I Kissed A Guy In a Movie – Actress Queeneth Agbor

Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor has revealed how her Igbo Boyfriend slapped her silly because she kissed a guy in a movie she acted and her boyfriend saw the movie scene. "I won’t be dating an Ibo guy again; they are possessive and could be violent," she stressed. 

The Micro Biology graduate of University of Calabar said the way and manner the last Ibo guy she dated treated her dealt the death knell on her ever dating any Nigerian man of Ibo extradition. 

Speaking on her ordeal with the said Ibo boyfriend, she said: 
‘We were watching one of the movies I featured in together in his house, his mood suddenly changed when the movie got to the part I was kissing an actor. He kept a straight face but the burning anger was obvious. He couldn’t hold it anymore when another kissing scene came up, he looked at me and said, “So you kissed” by the time I looked at him, he gave me a huge, dirty slapp. I had to run for my life. I thank God I left the place alive.’  
Due to the love and passion she has for acting, she moved to Lagos to pursue her dream by enrolling in intensive acting classes for three months at a film school. She is now trying to make a name for herself in the movie industry, without her Igbo slapping boyfriend. Lol!

1 comment:

  1. Abeg, it has nothing to do with his tribe. Not all men can tolerate their women being caressed or kissed by another man, even if na movie.

    ReplyDelete

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better