Tuesday 20 October 2015

Yul Edochie Shares His Horrifying Encounter With Armed Robbers In Enugu

Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has revealed that he was attacked by armed robbers while in Enugu. On Friday 16th October 2015, Yul who was in Enugu for a movie shoot, was relaxing in his hotel after a busy day on set then suddenly armed robbers invaded the hotel. 

According to star, here is what happened; 
"I really wish it’s a rumour but its not. This really happened. I was attacked by armed robbers on Friday night in enugu while I was relaxing in my hotel premises after the day’s shoot. Luckily I escaped but unfortunately I crashed into a glass door as I was running for dear life and sustained this cut on my ear and a few bruises. 

Not a funny experience at all. I’m back to Lagos to run a full scan to be sure all is well inside. I thank God for His protection."

Yul who is the son of Nollywood legend Pete Edochie, shared a photograph of his cuts via social networking sites – Twitter and Instagram.
 

1 comment:

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better