Friday 2 October 2015

There is nothing wrong with Lesbianism - Juliet Ibrahim on Her Alleged Sexuality

Top Ghanaian actress cum Producer, Juliet Ibrahim, has always had a question mark when it comes to the true state of her sexuality. 

The humanitarian of Lebanese, Liberian and Ghanaian descent in a recent chat with Ghanagist decided to clear up that misinterpretation of her person by some of her fans and lovers of her movies. 

The divorced single mother of one revealed that she has only kissed a lady once but has never slept with a woman in her life. 

“I’m not a lesbian. You will be wondering why I’m saying this because people always think I’m a lesbian. I always get questions when I play movie roles and stuffs but I’ve only kissed a girl once and that was in a movie and that was because I had to play a role. I’ve never been with a lady before".  

She emphasized that “there is nothing wrong with it. You can do your thing if you like it, but I haven’t been with a girl before”. 

Juliet had in the past romantically linked with former Mr. Nigeria winner, Bryan Okwara but they both denied to love rumours.

1 comment:

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better