Tuesday 13 October 2015

Ramsey Nouah Wasn’t Nice To Me – Desmond Elliot

Desmond while recalling is journey into the Nigerian make-belief world after about 10 years, stated that growing slowly in the craft, he never got good acknowledgment from fellow actor, Ramsey Nouah, when he walked up to him back then. 

He explained that Ramsey was listening to a Jamaican song in his car when he walked up to him to make the introduction before he got a cold response from him which actually was a bad feelings for him. 

While narrating his past ordeal to Newtelegraph, he said,
“Now, it is funny how I see other young actors come to me. They call me by character name and try to explain the role they are playing just the way I introduced myself to Nouah then. It is now a conscious effort to be nicer because truth be told he wasn’t really nice to me. He just said okay and he continued listening to his song.” 

Desmond while smiling at the way people now walk up to him to discuss or talk about their various roles played, warned that people should not learn to be nice to others no matter their status. 

“Don’t be quarrelsome because message spread faster. The fact that people felt I was humble worked for me, though they would never give you a bad or hard man’s role,” he warned.

1 comment:

  1. People are different. He shouldn't take it to heart.

    ReplyDelete

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better