Thursday 29 October 2015

Ghanaian Actor Who Played Omoni Oboli’s Husband In ‘Anchor Baby’ Commits Suicide

According to usmagazine.com, Ghanaian Actor Sam Sarpong who is also a British-American actor, who also played a lead role with Nigerian actress, Omoni Oboli in the very popular movie, Anchor Baby has committed suicide.

Infact, the suicide happened yesterday but the news broke out this evening.  According to Ed Winter, spokesperson for the County of Los Angeles Medical Examiner – Coroner, confirmed the news to the website, saying Sarpong died on Tuesday after jumping off a bridge.   

How sad could this be? He was 40 at the time he died. Interestingly, Sam told Hollywood Live in July 2013 how he has made it from being poor to being a rich man through international modelling.

He said; 
“I went from barely being able to pay my bills to now being an international model. I made a lot of money early. Luckily I had my father to guide me.” 

Sam also modelled for Tommy Hilfiger and was the face of the brand for several years.

1 comment:

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better