Wednesday 14 October 2015

Becca Rubbish Yvonne Nelson’s Claim That She's Ugly Without Makeup

A while ago, Ghanaian movie star, Yvonne Nelson claimed she looks ugly without makeup just like her countrywoman, Becca, who is a well-known singer in Ghana. 

Becca, in her response, rubbished claims made by the star actress-cum-filmmaker that she (Becca) is ugly. 

READ ALSO: I & Becca Look Ugly Without Makeup - Yvonne Nelson

According to what Becca told Ghana’s Hot FM in Accra, Yvonne was not serious about what she was reported to have said. 
“I think I look better without makeup. God created me well. So I will encourage every African woman that whatever we are we look very beautiful,” Becca told the FM station in a chat. 

She further said,
“I think Yvonne was only talking about a movie we acted. We were supposed to look very wretched in the movie because that was the role we were playing; that’s why she said that.”

1 comment:

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better