Saturday 24 October 2015

Age, Ordination as Pastor has affected my Acting Career – Zack Orji

Veteran Nollywood actor, Mr. Zack Orji, has explained why he has not been fully involved in the movie industry, which brought him to the limelight. He noted that it is because he is now a ‘man of God’.

The actor said unlike in the past when he was a regular face on the silver screens, he is hardly into filming lately. 

In a recent chat on City People Magazine, the legendary actor admitted that age has limited his acceptance of several movie roles that jostle for his attention.

According to him...
“In 2012, I accepted to be ordained as a man of God. When my pastor approached me with the offer, I gladly grabbed it without questioning.  

“Even before my ordination, I had been receiving invitations from different places to come and minister,” he noted.

Orji further said that when the offer came from his bishop to be ordained, he didn’t reject it.  

-Daily Post

1 comment:

  1. Wooooow, I never knew he has become a Man of God. Congrats to him.

    ReplyDelete

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better