Tuesday 6 October 2015

Actress Susan Peters Set To Wed Her Oyibo Boyfriend

An insider source revealed to us that the actress, Susan Peters and her white man boo have already fixed their wedding date.

As disclosed, Susan has already started distributing her wedding invitation to close friends. Her wedding Aso Ebi is equally being shared too.  

“Her wedding to the Oyibo man  is coming up in a matter of weeks if everything work according to plans,” a source said.  

However, Susan is keeping everything about her marriage a secret for now, to avoid reports from the media, but will reveal all the information when the time is right.  Recall that while talking about her wedding plans in an interview few months back, Susan said she is keeping it secret.  

She said, “Well, my wedding plans are coming up very soon. I like keeping my personal life private. Although, I like being in the news for my outstanding kind of dresses, but I am a private person. I am so happy about the engagement, just like every other single girl would feel when proposed to. I am excited about it because my man loves me just the way I am.”

1 comment:

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better