Wednesday 9 September 2015

Tonto Dikeh Honors Her Late Mother with an Emotional Tribute

Sultry actress Tonto Dikeh seems to be in a great place in her life, the actress who recently had her bride price paying ceremony and is prepping for her wedding to Oladunni Churchill, today took to Instagram to remember her late mother who passed away when she was just 3 years old.    

She penned down some really emotional words in tribute to her mama.  And as her big day gets closer Tonto just like every other bride, expressed the wish that her mom was alive to witness her marriage joy.

After the jump read the emotional words she penned down in honour of her mum

A few words may suffice to pay tribute to a soul that departed the world sooner than she deserved. It’s been 28 years since you were taken from us dear mother; you’re a gem that cannot be replaced. You’re a symbol of love, selflessness and compassion, strong yet tender to all of us. The lessons you gave me are as priceless as the sacrifices you made to get me to where I am today. Even now, as I speak of you, secret tears still flow within my soul, what it meant to lose you no one will ever know.      


I love you mama, I always will. Thank you for looking after me in such a special way from a special place, I am OK. We are ok..I turned out super great and am sure you are happy, pls come for my wedding. I know you never leave my sight,your presence I feel always and I hope some day I will be half the mother you were..      

Sleep on mama, sleep on princess, sleep on baby, for you left us in the hands of the best man in the world and he did such a great job..      

I love you now and forever more… #mama the Queen of my heart      
“#mama I just want u to know that loving you is like sweet to my soul #28years #Rip baby.

Even though Tonto lost her mom at just 3 years old, the actress has gone on record many times to say that her step mother more than stepped up to the plate to raise her & take on the role of mother in her life.  In an Instagram posts some months back she thanked her step mum writing.

Growing up life was not easy, not after I lost my mom at the age of three. Though I thank my step mom for keeping up with my rudeness and stubbornness. Sometimes, I felt like killing myself but God saw me through that stage in my life and sometimes I sit and ask God why me?  

Tonto has been through a lot! We are glad she has now found happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better