Monday 21 September 2015

Nigerian hollywood actress Uzo Aduba Grabs another Emmy Award

Nigerian Hollywood actress, Uzo Aduba won her second Emmy at the 2015 Emmy awards which held yesterday September 20th. Uzo who is one of the lead actresses in the hit series, Orange is the New Black, won Best Supporting Actress in the comedy category.

While receiving her award, Uzo said thanked her family and her sister, Chioma in particular for being there for her.     

I really just want to say thank you a thousand times. If I could say thank you a thousand times, it would not be enough. I really just want to say thank you for my family, who have stood beside me my entire life. I am humbled to call myself your sister. I love you so much.

Uzo won outstanding guest actress at the Creative Arts Emmy Awards last year. Big Congrats to her.



1 comment:

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better