Thursday 27 August 2015

Photo: Adekunle Gold Romantically linked with Simi?

Adekunle Gold and Simi could be in a possible relationship according to sources close to them, but speaking with the THENETNG, Adekunle Gold who is signed to Olamide's YBNL label denied the dating rumours. 

He Said: 
‘Simi really helped me with my sound because I was doing something different before. I was doing strictly pop and forming R&B and Simi having heard me sing a number of times insisted that she thinks I have this particular sound. She just said to me, you are very heavy on Yoruba, why are you hiding from it.’ . 

‘She actually named my genre Urban Highlife and then ofcourse Simi arranged and mixed Orente and a couple of songs I will be bringing out soon.' 

They look good together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better