Tuesday 25 August 2015

My Husband Wants to Die in my Arms – Celine Dion Reveals

Celine Dion has revealed that her husband’s last wish is to die in her arms. René Angélil, 73, has been battling with throat cancer.

While recalling her conversation with her husband, R&B star said; 
“I’ll say, ‘You’re scared? I understand. Talk to me about it.’… ‘And René says to me, ”I want to die in your arms.” OK, fine, I’ll be there, you’ll die in my arms.’ She went further;  ‘I didn’t want to be here at first, I don’t need it. Don’t get me wrong, I love singing for people, but I have priorities. But René really gave me a gift.’  She explained:

‘All my grieving, it was during this last year. I think I’ve got this. For now.”When it hits me, it’s going to hit me. But my biggest job is to tell my husband, we’re fine. I’ll take care of our kids. You’ll watch us from another spot.’
DDDDDDDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better