Monday 24 August 2015

I’m not looking for a husband & I don’t need one - Bimbo Akintola

In a recent interview with Vanguard, 45-year-old actress Bimbo Akintola made it known that she's not in need of a hubby any time soon. She said :

“I’m not looking for a husband and I don’t need one. I don’t need anything. I’m a complete person.” 

In her statement, she said:
“I only do things that makes me happy, because I believe and I understand the reality that there is just one life and you should live it to the maximum. Happiness and peace should be the key." 

“I’m not searching for a husband, because the rumour that I’m searching for a husband has given me Wahala. All kinds of people from left, right and center, looking for me saying they want to marry me." 

“Please, I’m using this opportunity to tell everybody, I am not looking for a husband.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better