Thursday 9 July 2015

VIDEO: Yetunde Bustline Breakdown in Tears, Goes Spiritual, Warns Baba Tee

Yetunde Oduwole Bustline and actor, Babatunde Bernard aka Baba Tee, are really not having it rosy after their breakup was made public. Despite that both parties have gone their separate ways, Yetunde seems to still have strong feelings for Baba Tee as she has just felt embarrassed with his recent actions.


Yetunde recently accused Baba Tee of deleting her pictures from his social media page which was brought to her notice by some friends.

In a show of sadness, the actress made some minute’s video warning the actor to be careful of things he does and how he goes around disgracing her.

“Tunde, this afternoon again, you embarrassed me before the whole world. You’ve been embarrassing me right from the 18th of January. I got about 20 messages today from your Facebook friends, and they were asking me if we are quarreling that you have removed all my pictures from your wall.

Even to the extent that you went to the albums I created for you, and removed all my

photos there, and you left my friends, Tolu and the rest of them. Why should you embarrass me this much? What did I do to you? Is it a crime to date you?

Why is it that every time we fight, you do drastic things? Hmm, I pity you… I really pity you. Don’t you know that they don’t offend me? I’m always sincere with all the men I date, and if they are dishonest with me, they find it terrible and difficult to climb up in life again.

I told my God that he should greatly punish any man that upsets me, and He always does it for me. Just yesterday, Babs ( my former husband ) and his wife were calling me, begging me to please have mercy on them.



His wife begged me to forgive him, but I said there was nothing he did to me that I have forgiven him. Look at all the years…10 good years he has been struggling, and he has been unable to achieve success. And I doubt if he can make it because he has wronged me.

I have forgiven him, and I have asked God to restore all his possessions. I’m just warning you Tunde Bernard. hmm, I’m not the kind of person you offend. If you still want to bear the name Baba Tee, you better stop being on my matter.

You had better beg my creator because I did not offend you; I have never held grudges against you for a whole day. You are wicked, and you don’t think.

Watch the video below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better