Tuesday 28 July 2015

My Wife is not a fan of my movies & she is very jealous - Actor Jnr Pope

On July 26th, Nollywood actor Jnr Pope Odonwodo and wife, Jennifer celebrated their first wedding anniversary. Speaking in an EXCLUSIVE interview with Top Gist Nigeria Blog, the self acclaimed Nollywood bad boy and father of one, described the past one year of marriage as the best year of his life.

Jnr Pope and Jennifer got married last year in a star studded wedding in Asaba, one year down the road to eternity and their love haven't wane one bit. 

Swag King as he is fondly called noted that he had a very rough days in school and how he graduated successfully still bits him till date.
"First and foremost I will give all glory to God who has kept me alive till date despite the type of life I lived in the past when in school. I never knew I would graduate alive not to talk of being married and having a child. The past one year of being married is the best one year in my life....The joy, fun is unexplainable. Everything falling in place, my life and career took a flight when I got married," he told TGNB.
Speaking on his wife and how they handle their differences, the award winning actor said;
"Sincerely and without mincing words; my wife. She tolerates my excesses. we do have our fight days don't misunderstand me but its settled before going to bed."

When asked if his wife is a fan of his movies and weather or not she is a jealous type, the Edo born star said;
"My wife is not a fan of my movies, and yes she is very very jealous. She doesn't watch my movies especially if in the movie I have anything to do with the opposite sex. Her defence is "You know its not easy"
In a word of advice to intending couples, the excited husband and father said;
"Find your drive in each other, Courtship is very necessary; we don't intend to be married twice.....Put God first."
Source: TopGistNG.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better