Friday 10 July 2015

Julius Agwu’s Mum Storms Lagos to Confirm if He’s Alive

Ace comedian, “Julius D Genius” Agwu had a successful brain surgery recently in the US, and his mother is in Lagos to check on his son as he’s back home in Nigeria. 

Julius took to social media to announce the arrival of his mother as well as to thank his fans for their prayers. 
“My Mother actually came to Lagos to confirm if i’m truly alive…  Nobody is above ill health. we see people everyday but we never know what they are passing through…So we have reason to Glorify God on daily basis… I want to also express my gratitude to all my fans for your care, concerns and prayers..May The Good #Lord who restored me continue to guide and protect us all #InJESUSname…Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better