Tuesday 7 July 2015

Don’t Send Money to Anyone in my name o – Actress Queen Nwokoye

What will not happen? Fraudsters are everywhere are they will stop at nothing to scam the innocent people. Nollywood star actress, Queen Nwokoye is the latest to be impersonated.

The actress took to social media to disclaim the fake social media accounts being used by the fraudsters. 
“My lovely friends, my attention has been drawn to the fraudulent activities by some individuals who create Facebook accounts using my name and pictures.Pls I have not and will never ask anyone to send me money,buy form,come for audition, redeem any prize with money or register with my production outfit. I don’t have one. Pls ignore anyone trying to use any of the 50 fake accounts I have seen so far. I am not the one using them. I love you guys so much and I am sad that people are impersonating me and defrauding you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better