Sunday 5 July 2015

Award winning Wrestler, Dwayne Johnson “The Rock” is Dead

Hope you ain't mourning him already? Dwayne Johnson is not actually dead...the wrestler, “The Rock” who was on the cover of Esquire‘s August 2015 issue talks about his transition from wrestling to Acting...Thus the Caption “The Rock Is Dead”


Read excerpts below. On transitioning from wrestling to acting:

“I’ve been through all this other sh-t before. I never quite understood why if you’re successful in something, and then you want to make the transition to Hollywood, why wouldn’t you apply the same discipline and processes that you did with wrestling and football? Which meant: surround myself with great acting coaches; definitely get a good director; I need great actors around me to help me raise my game; I don’t know what the f–k I’m doing… I have been told I have potential. I think I do. Let’s give it a go. And that allows more people to say, ‘Okay, let’s give it a shot.’ Compared to: I think I’m gonna be great. I’m gonna make 30, 40 movies.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better