Wednesday 22 July 2015

Actress, Iyabo Ojo Makes Marriage Plan After Ex- Husband Remarried

The beautiful Nollywood actress , Iyabo Ojo who granted interview to The Goldmyne TV talked about her family, career and romance.romance. Iyabo said she is getting married soon since her ex-husband has moved  on by remarrying.

When asked her plans of getting married , hear what the beautiful mother of two said:Read more after the cut.
"I used to be married, i have two wonderful kids, and my first is about entering university this year and the second next year. so am blessed with my kids, though am not sure but i guess their dad  has married now, sure am getting married soon. You see my definition of marriage is happiness undiluted

Ever since i have been separated,there is only one goal and that is Happiness and that is what i look for, when you are happy you will have a sound mind and then you can concentrate on achieving so much on your kids,your work and business.business.I am very hard working and determined i cant compromise my happiness , i can't trade it for anything, my happiness comes first , i have a man in my life and we have been together for a while now.He cherished my happiness and can't compromise it as well.He supports everything i do but i leave it to God to perfect everything."

When asked why she is considering marriage now here is what she said:
"I tell people that marriage is good, sincerely its so good, but one need to study one's partner.Courtship is very important,you need to know each other deeply.Study yourself in all aspect: study each other go some extent. Love is not enough to uphold a marriage.

A man who wants to marry me must be able to understand me because am not ready to quit my career. This is what makes me  me!"
Meanwhile , Iyabo have refused to give the identity of her new man but promised to show his face after their wedding. Really wishing her all the happiness she deserve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better