Wednesday 11 March 2015

I Can't wait to See My Father Dead - Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, Daughter of former governor of Oyo State

Kemi's Dad
Controversial Journalist and daughter of former governor of Oyo State, Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo has openly let the world know how she desperately wants her Father dead because of how he abused her and her siblings physically and emotionally.

The "no-nonsense" Kemi made this known Via her Facebook some minutes ago and promised to release an Audio Documentary about his father's Evil deeds...read below how she stated it

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
My father Victor Omololu Olunloyo will be 80 on April 14th 2015 
I will be releasing a documentary about him. His very physical and emotional abusive ways to my family, siblings and mother. We cannot be FREE till he passes away one day. People view my father as the kind caring man that you see outside. After what happened in 2006, 1978 and my brother's death in 1999, how his mother aka my grandmother used rituals to keep my father in bondage. Letters, rituals, women and government secrets.
Some say this will eventually KILL him. Until I tell our story, show lots of videos and audio recordings he had no idea we documented, we cannot be free.
 
He no longer lives in his own house. He left here December 30th 2014 and will never return in this house. He moved in with his younger wife at his own will and is the laughing stock of Ibadan. Today he came in here to fight my mom and looked at me and said I will die soon. He even tried to hit me with his walking stick. he hit my mom in the forehead with that stick in front of Chief Lekan Are in December.  
My son witnessed it and had to call me urgently in Lagos. If you think the Obasanjos had a story, nothing near the Olunloyo story. My documentary will be available on his birthday and is produced by me. None of his 8 children talk to him as we are all estranged from our father. How my father hung one of my brothers to a ceiling fan because he stole two pens from school and then plugged an iron and placed it in my brother's back burning him, how another brother left here Jan 1985 and never returned from America or called my father one time.  
He emotionally damaged our family and He is truly a wicked man and we want the world to know. Stay tuned for the audio documentary April 14th 2015. It will SHOCK you to the core. Follow my audio portal at Reverbnation.com/HNNAfrica where it will be launched. what you see is not what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweetheart! Please Leave a comment below to Help Me Serve You Better